Since the medieval ages, India has been the cradle of vegetarianism therefore, it is not surprising to find the choicest and most delicious vegetable preparations. Even the humblest of vegetables are coaxed into a rare delicacy, and can take their place at the most lavish dinner table.
Below are selections from our menu that can be made vegan, please specify to the server that you want the items to be prepared vegan.
- 31. Dal Makhani $13.95 Lentils with herbs and spices.
- 31A. Yellow Dal $13.95 Channa Dal cooked with herbs and spices.
- 32. Mixed Vegetables $14.95 A unique mix of vegetables cooked with spices in a delicious sauce.
- 34. Aloo Gobi $14.95 Subtly spiced cauliflower and potatoes with herbs.
- 35. Aloo Mattar $14.95 Peas with diced potatoes in a delicately spiced curry.
- 36. Bengan Bharta $15.95 Grilled eggplant cooked with peas, potatoes, onions, and rare spices.
- 38. Chana Masala $13.95 Spiced chick peas garnished with coriander and peppers.
- 41. Bhindi Masala (Okra) $14.95 Subtly spiced okra with onions and tomato.
- 41A. Mushroom Curry $14.95 A delicately spiced mix of Mushrooms, Peas and Potatoes.