We are hiring at several positions
India’s Restaurant, Denver’s oldest and most critically acclaimed Indian restaurant is hiring at the bus-person, Tandoori chef, and Curry chef positions. We have immediate openings!
Bus-person (Part-time position):
- Must be reliable, professional, customer-focused, friendly, and work well with others
- While previous restaurant experience is a definite plus, no experience is necessary, we will train the right candidate.
- Competitive wages
- 5pm-9pm evenings
Tandoori Chef (Full-time position):
- Must be familiar with all aspects of Indian Tandoori cuisine and must be knowledgeable about handling the Tandoor (Indian clay oven)
- Candidates for this position should have at least 2 years of experience working on the Tandoor
- Must be reliable, professional in appearance and behavior, knowledgeable about safe food handling practices, able to work in a busy environment, and know how to properly prepare common Indian tandoori preparations (Chicken, lamb, seafood, and paneer)
- Competitive wages are provided, compensation will be based on experience and overall skill level in Indian Tandoori cooking
Curry Chef (Full-time position)
- Must be familiar and knowledgeable in the preparations of various Indian curries and gravies
- Candidates for this position should have at least 2 years of experience working as a curry chef in an Indian restaurant
- Must be reliable, professional in appearance and behavior, knowledgeable about safe food handling practices, able to work under pressure, and know how to properly prepare all common Indian curries and gravies.
- Competitive wages are provided based on experience and skill level
Rules for Applying:
- You can apply via email or in person at the restaurant
- If you email us, you must include a proper subject (ex. Application for bus-person position) and the email must include your full name, address, phone number, and which position you are interested in. Without these we can’t respond.
- An updated resume should be included if applying for a chef’s position. Bus-person applicants can either include an updated resume or a brief statement about themselves and why they would be a good fit.
- If you receive an interview from us, please be respectful of our time and let us know if you are going to be more than 5 minutes late, are lost, or are unable to show.
India’s Restaurant has been Denver’s best Indian restaurant for the past 30 years and we have won several awards and acclaim from numerous publications, including the Denver Post, Bon Appetit, and the Zagat Survey.